Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday in San Francisco Thanksgiving 2010

The cutest part of this picture, to me...Since Kris has been in my tummy I kept a journal. I wrote a little book to him. I have journaled so many things to him. For him, with him...watching him grow. Now that he's 21, I try to keep little things that will mean something to his wife, his kids...The part that is super cute to me, is now he journals his life through pictures, through stories (on Facebook- lol). When he was little everyone laughed at how many things I kept, how many little milestones I caught. (yes I was a wierdo..I have his first bandaid, his first babyfood jar label...haha) If you can keep it near, and organized....I don't think a child will ever miss a moment a parent captures. They simply won't. Why not remind them. The area he visited was especially important for his new bike website, while passing folks to pass the word. Spreading the word as they say....Look at little Bucks in his backpack. He loves going for rides. He loves just being with Kris. No matter what they're doing.
Wheelie boy. Look how clear San Francisco is. That's pretty neat.


Wheelie boy and Bucks in the background checking everything out. Kris told me Bucks was really afraid of the water below. Don't know why, when he's on the dock with us, he's a little dare devil. Maybe he knows he's super far from home, and if he falls in there....that's it. haha

Kris said the riding trails and people were really cool. Everything is plush, and everyone was kind. I hope he holds happy memories there....hmm Clam Chowder on Thanksgiving...hey..whatever works.








No comments: