Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hey Ho

  



Lisa's Five-Oh!

As a matter of fact it's been a little nickname of mine this past week.

If you're anything like me, you'll milk that birthday week like it's your job. 

Falling asleep to my arm being tickled? Yes sir. 

Choosing my favorite restaurant?  oh. wait.  nevermind.

WHAT A WEEKEND filled with love you guys....

My bestfriend drove around making a video (at her distance, so don't get your panties in a wad)

I made it clear along time ago, no surprises. No "trying to lure me somewhere to walk in with a crowd staring at me"- 

Then came Corona.  All hell broke loose.  Can't hug.  Can't stand close. 

But we made the most of it.  Drank too much.  But laughed AND cried harder than I have in a very long time. 

I can't wait to have this video made into a format that is shareable.  It's like no other.  I was 1000% shocked. 

So.....Fifty.   Listen up kids..it's just a number! *that's what I'm told. 

Hope everyone is dialed into this new program.  I've swayed back and forth.  I've had freak out moments of "what the heck"-  to "maybe this is all for the better"-  I'm hovering emotionally over Kris.  I'm happy for Kali with the chance to work from home (hello poop traffic)-  I've enjoyed driving across the desert to see a different scenery.  I've cleaned more and organized all things stashed in my hiding spots.  I've purged more clothes than I thought I owned. I said goodbye to some old black boots I've held onto for too long.  I've had nice long chats with family (hello Trevor).  


This new life.

Five O. 

As they say, it's just a number.  And if this number stays here long enough to see my birdies thrive and move through this life safely...then bring it on. 

Bring. It. On.



All my love, and all my gratitude.  Boy did I feel the love reading all your notes, messages and this goshdarn video.  stay tuned kids.  It's out of control.  


Lisa, Losa Laysa.  

Spread love.  Spread kindness.

I'd say spread smiles, but no one can see em under our masks.  HAHAHAHAHA!!



Peace out.

Mama Lisa 

Happy Earth Day! 


No comments: