Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Seasons For Us.

For as long as I can remember, I view the season of Fall as the season of good hair. LOL
Hair that behaves. 


The ladies in my family can confirm our love for dry air, (less frizz) and hair that stays styled after we've blow dried the shit out of it.  If you can see Bill do his impersonation of me blow drying my hair you'd laugh as hard as I do.  As for him and his handsome self, he prefers my hair curly.  And for me and my soul, I love it straight. The pattern all too familiar these days...with alot of humans. We want what we don't have, and vice versa. 

Fall. 

I can see the season of change in the night time sunset.  The way it always glistens differently come October. There's a shine in the late afternoon that is just amazing. 

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE summer. I love to sit with all of our friends across a patio table carrying on about life.  Some of my best summer moments are those sitting around our little plastic patio table with all the chairs we have filled with the friends we love. 



This summer was no different. And for that I am forever grateful.

Sure there are bumps in the road with changes in our book.  Many new pages in this chapter that will give lots of what-the-fuck-was-that-about.  But what is meant to be, is/was meant to be.  Firm believer in Karma.  Even though God has my back, he also doesn't like ugly.  So.....onward, and upward from here.

Fall.

Leaves are changing. Cooler nights. Mosquito's are hopefully planning their departure for a while.
Mums, and the changes of flowers at the nursery a sure sign that before we know it, Poinsettia's will join the crowd.

Fall.


My parents yard....

I see pictures of Autumn back east, or even on my parents property and I think...wow, stunning.
And yet for us, we thrive on the tilt of the sunset.  The glistening of the different sunshine that comes through our windows. 

Fall.

For me, it's putting a blanket down on my seat because when I wear shorts, the seat is a little cool in the mornings while leaving for work. 



Seasons.



A new season of change.  A new set of goals.  A new set of dreams.

Adventure with my best friend and lover.   The guy that has stared at me deep into my eyes that have been so filled with tears that we just don't talk because remember....I ugly cry.  I have the most distorted face in all the land.

He on the other end, stares intently. Deeply. With meaning. 
Strongest man I know. 


I hope you all take in this change of season with a full heart.  I hope you have family surrounding you that genuinely love you.  Friends make up the most of these pages for me. For us.



Don't stop believing in what your heart has always told you.


Be kind.  


  Embrace the changes, and enjoy what YOU'VE worked so hard for. 

This is IT kids, we've got one shot, so let's make the most of it!

XO


Love,

Layyysaaa




No comments: