Friday, August 10, 2018

Similar Love

Motherhood.


Not sure if you heard or read on the news of the mama Orca carrying, and pushing her dead baby along.  It's been over 10 days.  Not only is she moving it along, but her pod is helping. Similar to our nurturing souls.  As we do for one another. Between girlfriends and sisterhood.  It's that common bond of holding the other up. Physically and emotionally....

Whales and most ocean life have always intrigued me.  This act of mourning doesn't surprise me, just makes me more aware of their feelings.

Motherhood. 









This makes me appreciate their breaching much more when I see them in the ocean.





Wishing you a beautiful weekend.  

Pray for the firefighters.  Pray for the families who've lost everything.


A friends neighborhood.


Surreal.


Take the time this weekend to look around and appreciate the "now".

Grateful for what you have.

Even if its health.

Get up. Shower. Smile.

Love,

Lisa Lynn



No comments: