Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Adjust Those Sails



What is it about coming home from time off with the feeling of wanting more rest time....

This is how my body and mind feels....



And yes, this is our Grand-Doggo "Buck" who couldn't hang with the BIG DOGS and so Grammie bailed him outta of the mayhem at the river..(loud boats, louder music)--

I'm hoping to adjust my sails this week with some blog time, and most of all, the realization that staying focused and working our tails off is just part of the game.

In it to win it, right?

Or is it, swimming to survive?


I hope you all had a great last week, and weekend.  Mine was full of rest, reading, laughing, sipping, catching up with family, and sitting next to my best friend.

I wish I coulda/woulda slept in a little longer. 

Chat soon you little farters.


This Mama Lisa

No comments: