Friday, April 21, 2017

Forty Seven

I turned forty seven on Monday.  I've always loved my birthday.  Not for the gifts, but for the time that allows me to be me. Just like the picture below.
Blended strawberry margarita poolside.  Thank.You.Very.Much.
At noon.
The one thing that can be left off my list of wishes? The birthday song sung to me.
Seriously, save it for someone else.
My name is Lisa, and I'm a freak. I literally want to crawl out of my skin and run.
HAHAHA!  freak.
Disclosure:  I've not got my shit together for a regular post.
 Vacation cob webs covering my soul. 
So bare with me, while I adjust to the normal life of work.  Life. Sleepless nights.
And the typical grind.  By the way, is it bear with  me, or bare with me?
Help me. HAHA





One for the road though....how cute is this:

Our first "video appointment" with our amazingly sweet doctor.  In between normal routine check up appt's, she's allowing this- swwooooon!
Her first words as she logged in to speak with him, "Oh Krisstopppher, there's my son"-

MELT, MY HEART!  Another Upper GI appt set for his stomach, along with some more vaccinations.  He's 15 months old now guys!

May you all have a sweet weekend.  One of our birdies is at Coachella, while the other two birdies are boardin' the mountains of Mammoth. May the good Lord keep them safe----

Lots of love to you!


Now if I can just drum up the energy to wash this mop of hair on my head.
Literally, stacked on top of my head.

Go play, and be safe!
(blurry shot, but our nephew Rocky giving the wake board a shot for the first time)
xo

This Mama Lisa

No comments: