Wednesday, April 12, 2017

AND Our Shining Winner Is......

Jen! She took 3rd place in her class!  
And while it looks like she's been dipped in chocolate, she's not.  She was sprayed down like a bandit, and they even let her go home like this! LOL.  
I love this picture for so many reasons.  The love of his life on stage.  LOVE!
Number 75 YOU DID IT!

 What a trip this show was!  I really wanted to snap shots of the muscle guys, but I couldn't stop giggling.  Talk about a silly head I am.  They literally look like cartoon characters.
And to help build my case, I did have a couple glasses of yummy wine down there in Culver City with Jeff, Renee and my sister.  

You guys, she nailed it. 
My first thought was, "she was so calm up there"!

We are so proud of our little shining star!



 The cheers, the spray tans, the energy in that room boasts all the hard work each and every one of those humans did with their body. Sure there's probably steroids involved with the guys, but I know for a fact this little one right here did this with 100% dedication and determination.  There's nothing better than proving to yourself that you CAN do it.  Congrats Jenny!   You make us so proud!


After walking out of the building that night at 10pm, we'd all want to fold.  She just wanted some sushi and a cocktail.  I'd beg for a good nights sleep and a raincheck for Sunday.

Sunday brunch at Schooner Or Later!
 She ate cinnamon roll waffles, with a bite of whatever was around her.  And don't forget a good' ol bloody mary!



Just after our yummy brunch, Shell and I headed over to watch The Dirt Bags (CSLB BASEBALL)
These little cuties stand around after the game to get player signatures! SO CUTE!

SO PROUD of you Big D!  Can't wait to see who drafts you!


In other wonderful news, our biggest birdie's labs came back FANTASTIC!  Each and every time I send him to the lab, I know the hours leading up to my stalking of the lab's website, will become a tad bit weird for me.  Sweaty underarms, dry mouth, and a jacked up tummy.  
I know with time, this all irons itself out. I know that God is good, and I know that this miracle of what was handed to us will always be known to ME, as a miracle of blessing. 

I wish you all a great rest of the week.  The full moon madness has left the room!  

And the love of life will be in full bloom, just like all the flowers and grass around you. 

Go water it!  And LIVE!  You can, and you should!  Look around....it could always be way worse-


Again a huge congrats to our sweet Jen!  SO PROUD OF YOU! 



Big love,

This Mama Lisa


No comments: