Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nineteen seventy......

Lisa Lynn Trabue Born April 17, 1970 at 4:24am weighing 7 lbs..4oz..19" long- To Mike and Pam Trabue- I didn't have a name for a couple of days...I have my dads middle name...I was born to two very young lovebirds....I was born a very happy baby...18 months following my sister Tina.... I always loved listening to stories about my birth, and the years that followed....
This picture above is so sweet....Santa is touching my chin...and seconds later, the next picture is me melting in sheer terror screaming to get away.....The picture below is Kali age 4- Boating in Havasu.... And here I am age 4 on my first bike. Happiness..... My parents have always told me that I would fall asleep talking and wake up smiling...they didn't know if I was awake unless they checked..I would just wake up and play quietly in my crib....with big smiles to whoever came to get me....Although I'm the youngest I taught my sister how to tie her shoes and whistle. We are so close in age.... I still remember learning to ride my bike...which I later treated like a car and would talk to myself and pretend to go places....I loved my bikes...I still love to ride bikes.... so peaceful....

No comments: