Monday, June 28, 2010

Tilly's Charity Golf Event June 2010

I'm not one to stamper over a star, or even ask for autographs, but we're in this little room with Cary Hart. Some might not know of him, however he's the husband of Pink...the singer. He's a well know Moto Cross Racer. And the founder of Hart & Huntington..clothing line. Look at Bill....Cocktail anyone!?!! haha. The theme was Hawaiian.... Me and Cary....wheeww hoooo.
Soaking up what was left of Mr. Sun...with a glass of my favorite....VINO....


Nice hat hottie! He had purchased all different kinds of outfits for us to wear. And for anyone that knows me, I'm not the dress up kind of girl. Just have never been big into that...and he was crushed. He really thought I would wear that grass skirt....


El Niguel Golf Country Club. Beautiful venue, beautiful place and very yummy dinner...







No comments: