Monday, June 28, 2010

Promotion Party June 2010

Fun times with her buddies from 8th Grade.... They had an awesome bowling alley...She loved it!

Here's some of the group- Out by the pool....Long Beach State University

This picture was supposed to be posted for Fathers Day, but I uploaded and didn't delete. Our family leaves notes for eachother...in lunches, tucked in sweet spots, but mostly by the coffee maker in the morning. It started with Bill and I leaving notes to eachother, and now Kali leaves notes for us in our mugs...or little napkin notes. She did this on Fathers Day morning. Cute. I often wish I took pictures of the little notes Kris would leave for me too. These are the little things that mean so much....




Kali was invited to 4 graduation parties all on the same day. I decided to take a picture of one of the invites so Kali will remember these days for the rest of her life....The hard part was deciding on the ones I would drive her around to.





No comments: