Tuesday, September 15, 2009

St. Regis Monarch Resort- Dana Point

It's not often that Bill and I get to sneak away to anywhere other than Havasu. We stayed at this resort, and top notch is an underated word. Everything was super amazing. I am a hotel snob. Why? I'm not sure, I was raised very simple. But there's something about staying somewhere someone else has been, slept, or walked on. I'm a wierdo, I know. But this hotel from top to bottom. SUPER clean, great service, and hospitality high rated. Our little honeymoon was well needed, and we loved loved loved it. Caught my cutie from inside. Our view was the garden and pool.
The room was so nice, and when we'd come back at night, they'd have the bed pulled back, robes on each side, with super cute music playing. Behind Bill was a bathroom and "tubby" to make me revisit sometime again.



Thank you honey..... when can we go back?

No comments: