Monday, September 21, 2009

Flying out of the nest.....

Trust me you can never explain the feelings when your child starts looking for an apartment. Although he's 20, and I knew the day would come, it feels surreal to look in his room and "it's empty". I'm so proud of you Kristopher. Good job! You'll do great. And mommy is always mom. I called him a short while ago and asked..."so like what should I bring...?" "can you think of anything specific? And then we both laughed. That's a big question. It's little, it's cute, but it still needs some "Mommanizing".
This is his bedroom. He's upstairs. We thought this through, like...so he won't hear people walk around....plumbing won't come back up..(hopefully) and he's safer. At least that's what I think.

Getting his paperwork signed. Funnnnnn



And......this is how a boy at 20 packs. Cute. This is only half....the rest was on hangers. He loves clothes and shoes.




Good job Kris! We are so very proud of you!
I love you....


No comments: