Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Five And A Half Years.

Remnants of a dusty pot-hole filled road we left behind.

Pictures of our donor.  

A hero to me. 

A hero to my son. 

In Germany. 

I fight PTSD almost daily. I'm quite sure Kris does too.  

But it's these images I stare at in awe.

A true miracle. 



Piranha last week in Germany on a hike. 

The cross. 

You guys.....



We're tied for life.  

Miraculous. 

Truly, truly a miracle. 

Two Men. Almost 10 years apart. 

Leukemia. 

Be The Match. 

DKMS (International Blood Cancer Donor Search)

City Of Hope. 

Life. 

Humanity. 

Hope you're all having a great new start to the week.  

Keep washing your hands.  Don't touch your face and soak up some sunshine, it's better for you than you may think.


Much love, and a song for you to listen to....

This song always gives me tears when I hear it.  Reminds me of having Kris so young.  So naive.  So tough.  So so lost.

With Arms Wide Open

I love you Kris. I love you Kali.  I hope I can be here for the rest of my days watching you smile. Staying healthy, safe and more days full of smiles than sadness. 


Peace,


This Mama Lisa 






No comments: