Monday, July 27, 2020

Saddle Up.

For the last couple of months we've been preparing for July 28th.


A day for a new beginning.  

A chance for courage.

A chance for not giving up a work day.

A work day would jump in front of pain for him.  Remember he is the hardest working guy, hence the reason he'd never schedule this surgery. 

It's time. 

Add in this pandemic circus. And I've had some freak out moments.

Dropping the love of my life off for a huge complicated surgery case?  I mean, come on. 

Tomorrow. 



A plan to drop my dude off at the hospital entrance at 5:30am. 

Discussions we've had all along.  

About fears.

About love.

About courage. 

About time. 

About strength. 

About frustrations.

About surgeons we like. 

And about the what-if's and my silly antics. Like wanting to sneak in with nursing clothes on. jk. LOL!

If you are the praying type of human, please pray for him. 



If you are a juju tosser into the good ol' atmosphere...toss some up for him.

If you are a cheers wine clinkin' martini slingin human, clink one for him. I am too, so fair game. Have two for me. 

Pray for my strength as I tend to over mother him at times. 

Got my boots strapped in.  My mama warrior hat on.  And the love of my life wrapped in and around my heart until he's back home. 



I did book my mammogram for tomorrow at that same darn hospital, so I WILL be there anyway...so that's my weirdness and loophole to just hang around a lil' bit longer.... #freak

Much love you lovers.

Wash your hands and text Bill if you have his digits!  He'll need all the love and healing you got in yo little souls! Don't be surprised if he doesn't reply, just know he'll eventually read em.  LOVE. 

And if you wonder what I'll be doing while he's getting his Hip Hip Hooray surgery?
Oh, probably walking in circles around our house but swimming in GRACE. And lots of prayer. 


From this bravery, just like the other chapters, we'll come out stronger.  

Courage is a booger until you're in it to win it.  And we will win it!

Can I get a HIP HIP HOORAY! <---------see what I did there. LOL

Peace out.

This Mama Lisa 


Until I can't any more, I will take care of you and love you with all I have. 


No comments: