Thursday, January 31, 2019

The Winners.

The thing about sports is --------> I don't really follow or watch them until mid-boiling point. ie.- playoff's or finals. (rolling my eyes in embarrassment-lol)  I've gone to two professional baseball games, two basketball games, and I think one football game, (years ago, and it was the Raiders, and I can remember even way back then, I was scared shitless of those folks-sorry Monica-#LOVEU). 

What I love the most is the excitement around me.  I LOVE to see the loyal fans whom dress the dress, and walk the walk. (Happily-lol)

There's something about winning.  And winning some more.  And watching the Rams climb the bracket. There's something to say about losing too, tis the chapters we all walk through in this life. 

I can remember the great days of soccer.  Club and High School, that led us down some victorious roads.  While others led to tears, and a quiet drive home.  I can remember getting our asses handed to us one game in Huntington, which was fueled by a shitty ref (we called him Rudy The Rudolf-and I coulda swore he was drunk on the field).  The defeat in the walk out of that stadium. Fairness, not so much.  Life lessons? You bet.
Winning.  And losing.

The Superbowl.

The big weekend of celebrating our hometown team.

(Bill's a Pat's fan, so is my sister....and I'm just SO happy to see the RAMS make it to this platform. It literally thrills me to think of them winning a Super Bowl -plus their coach is hot, and so is the quarterback.  Shh lisa, stop)


Winning. 

Sure is a great feeling. 

Am I right?



Winning. 


Winner. 


Winning!


Winner!


Forever winning. 


Winning. 


Winner. 


Winner. 


Won!


Um.   Losing?  LOL!  Cindy and Kyoko, just looking at this picture gives me chills.  Worse playing conditions EVER.  Lancaster is for the birds, forever and ever amen.  And I love birds. LOL

So, back to the Rams. That last game. Amazing. 

I actually cried.  There was an older lady that came into our local watering hole (Pelican Isle), she sat down next to me at the bar, ordered a Virgin Bloody Mary (doesn't seem to be a local most likely there for just the second half...)...and at the end, she looked at me and said, oh my is this game ever gonna end....?! I nodded in agreement, as I limit myself to one brew --mayyybe two on Sundays, and I just wanted to get home to prep our food for the week-LOL.
When they won, she jumped up in sheer, outright shock and excitement, and said "This is my childhood dream"  she started to cry, and of course...well...you know me. I hugged her with huge tears in my eyes too, and out the door she went.

Excitement.




Winning. 




Winning.

Losing.

Learning that perseverance and tenacity will get you there.

With a good coach.

And a hellava good Quarterback. 

GO RAMS!


Be safe on Sunday kids. 

Uber-schmuber it babyyy! 

To GREGGO ANDERSON, this is your weekend baby! You and Donna deserve this win.  You are the shiniest fan of them all!  

To our friends Chris and Jen headed to the Superbowl, SAFE TRAVELS, and have fun! 

Winning is such a great feeling.

Life's lessons. 

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn"

Enjoy the rain kids.

Fill up that Well, fill in those gardens, and water our trees Mother Earth!

We're so grateful.....

This Mama Lisa

Biggest winner of them all?

Me.  Because this guy loves me. 



WINNERS! ( I took this last year and I can't delete it from my phone) 

Exit stage left Lisa.  He's gonna kill me. HAHAHAHAHA!   (enter slow clap)

Buh Byyeeeee


No comments: