Thursday, July 20, 2017

Baby Steps.

Literally.

Last Friday night as I was washing my feet becauseiamafreakandmustwashmyfeetwhenigethome. I could hear Bill shuffling in the bathroom after his shower.  
What I didn't know was he was given a new little cane. 
Those crutches begging to retire.
His underarms still riddled with a little rash.
His quest to get to the next level.
A cane.
As he came down the hallway I made him stop to snap a picture.
For the kids. 
For our blog folders.
The chapters. 
Our life.

Sorry about his pants falling down, I need to feed him more...
errrr wait, maybe he was just happy to see me. jk 


Celebrating with a stroll over to Taco Surf for my favorite taquitos.
(We drove, but still....this was amazing!)






And this picture here? ( I took to show how high the tide was. We slid down scrunched in our seats to go under in the little boat..always a funny favorite of ours)

But my face........LOL!

Reminds me of this...


Well actually my nose looks like....



By the way, WHAT is that?

lookslikeaweiner

HAHAHAHAHA!

Now on that note...

I'm out!


Happy Thursday Pervs.


This Mama Lisa


No comments: