Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Taste of Los Al- October 16th 2010

It's truly a sad shame that I didn't take more fun pictures this night.. maybe I was too busy holding my glass of wine, and tasting all the good eats...And this picture? The one and only taken by a friend who felt very good at the time...thank you vino! This is my sugarplum with Randy and Carmen. We had a great night. Ran into so many friends, some old some very new...plus everyone had their happy wine faces on! haha. Kali signed up to work for community service hours at the Taste. On friday she worked the 2-4 shift. Kali and a few of "The 7". They painted signs. Lots of giggles, and lots of black paint on Kali's clothes. Of course! From left to right...Mackenzie, Phoebe, Kelli and Kali...we celebrated their hardwork after at Jamba juice- haha.

Kali and Phoebe and another volunteer...I have to say...their signs turned out very cute..and some very pink and glittery-



No comments: