Saturday, April 17, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt- Spring Break 2010

Although Easter was the weekend before, we decided this was fun to do on a windy day. The wind blew on Tues and Wed, so I made good meals, yummy snacks, we went to the mall, movies...and the girls just chilled. Of course I cleaned and organized, decorated more...cleaned....decorated more...cleaned. Kali didn't get to dye eggs this year...soccer, school stuff, parties...it came and went, but we managed to do it anyway-just a few days later...and at the lake. Right smack in the middle of the floor on towels.
The best. Ava and her egg. She had some great ideas for tie-dye. They changed the patterns. We used vegetable oil.

I really love this picture of Tori. It's the sweet times I'm holding tight to.




My sweet pea.


I know this might seem strange, but I haven't hid eggs in a long long time. I don't know why...but I just haven't. We do a big family picnic every year, and others do the deed. So hiding them for the girls out front was really fun (plus I had a glass of wine in hand)- and watching them crack up to find them was even better. Because I wasn't messing around... I HID them. hahaha



No comments: