Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Earthquake and family time- Gaylord Home

Regina paddling around the harbor...this is before the earthquake. Let me say, I was sitting with my feet in the jacuzzi, noticed everything swaying around me....I can hear the neighbors yelling "earthquake" and I was so frightened I couldn't move. Kali ? Upstairs changing from bathing suit to clothes, and super scared too. The boat's were being pulled, it looked like they were in the ocean vs. being tied at the dock. The sound was beyond erie. If you know me...you know I freak out about earthquakes...this was my first in the harbor. Me no likey. Little Rocky paddling....
Dylan, Reese, Riki, and Kali....keeping warm on Easter Sunday....4-4-2010



Miss. Kali and Miss. Regina....are they trying to keep their hair dry?


Finished sand work- Sunset Beach 4-4-2010







No comments: