Monday, March 15, 2010

Awwww a weekend alone....

Bill and I love to get away when we can, alone, to unwind from the daily duties of work, (for him..lots and lots of work...) and soccer and cab driving for me...and the typical daily stuff....I yearn to getaway, but the house almost seems too quiet when the kids aren't there (ask Bill you'd probably get a different answer.-hehe). Yes, it's nice to enjoy a schedule free weekend, a lazy lounge by the pool with magazines, but the house is happier with kids, friends and family.... This is mine and Bill's favorite spot for a Margarita and the sunset, or coffee and a warm blankie. Within the next 3 months, you won't see this fire, but you will see the pool and the table in the pool with the umbrella. We seen our snow bird's off (people that rented the guest room for a couple of months) After understanding that concept better, I really enjoyed my weekend. Really sweet and peaceful.

No comments: