Thursday, December 13, 2018

Truth.



The older I get, the more I understand the filter I need for my soul. Humans step in to bring you an experience of peace.  In my case deep friendship and love.  They help you grow and make you laugh. They make you better.  A better human.

While others weren't meant to stay at all.

Just a lesson. 


Hope you're all hanging in there during these busy, hectic, happy, sad, and wild weeks leading up to Christmas-

As for me and my soul, I can be a bit challenged.

Year after year, sappy mess.

Smile on the outside, and fight through on the inside.

I did manage to buy Christmas cards.
And we put our tree up the first weekend of December- Womp

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Is it crazy and mean to say I am so STOKED we don't have to sit though elementary school holiday shows anymore?  #guiltyofhatingthem  #scrooge #alltheLOLZ

Love,

This Mama Lisa



Original Soccer Mama's -Club and High School--



No comments: