Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Piping In.

I've been completely obsessed with an achy heart just like the rest of you with this tragedy.  I can't imagine those mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, daughters and sons receiving that phone call.  As I made the bed Monday morning and Bill made his way back to the bedroom "Hun, did we know anyone that went to a country concert in Las Vegas"?  Not even realizing what the heck was about to unravel.  I did however have this sick gut feeling we'd someway or somehow know someone effected.  

Little did we know.  Just like many of you....so and so, knew so and so.
So and so related to so and so.  So and so was a mother. A father.
A teacher.  An officer.  A good fellow.
My cousin whom loves Vegas and concerts was one of the ones jumping walls and separated from his wife scrambling in a horrid bad nightmare of fear trying to imagine she's okay. Ending up in a strangers home.  They'll forever be changed.

Hate.

Trying to keep politics out of this horrible devastation, I, like many, have my views. 

I will say, I DO NOT support any person that owns a machine gun.  Or automatic weapon.

As I do NOT believe any American household should carry/house a machine gun or weapon of that degree.

Seriously. 

Why....



Not sure what else to blog about this week....just sending you all light and love. 

I keep reading peoples posts'..."Hold the ones you love a little tighter"-

For me, it's making solid choices to say you're sorry if you are.  Or I love you, to those you do. 

Thank you to my littlest birdie whom recommended I listen to this song today.
Dear Hate
Feeling a little homesick or sad this morning she wanted to chat with mom. There's nothing better than staring at her little face on the other side of the world.  Sipping my coffee, as she settles in for the afternoon. Smiling at me.

Mom.

Daughter.

Love.

And pretty lucky.

May you walk in peace.

Smiles begin with you.

This Mama Lisa

No comments: