Friday, February 5, 2010

"Big Bucks"

Kris always wanted a dog; same with Kali....unfortunately, we are on the go too much, and I wouldn't commit to the bond, or "responsibility"- The month after Kris moved out...he went and bought "Bucks"- He's a Merle Chihuahua and so ugly he's cute. He has theee biggest ears. He comes to the shop everyday. Bill isn't too fond of the idea, and Bucks has had some little accidents here and there, but brings such happiness to many. Especially me. I never thought a little dog would melt my heart like he does. I took this picture while Kris was heading to the bank and he just stared at me until they pulled away.
Asleep on my desk. I know, bad habit, but in this world, with today's stress...just petting him makes all my troubles seem far. I love you little Bucks. And Kris you are a good daddy to him.




No comments: