Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thank you Matt... For protecting our Country..See you when you get back!

My son has had the same group of friends, all through High School...They are all very close. As the years have passed, most are in school, others working..and figuring out "what next" Matt comes from a family of Marines. He knew he wanted to serve when he got the chance. A few months back he started his residency at Los Alamitos base, preparing for his departure. As much as I have my views of the War, and it's contents, I support him. I was sad when I heard he was leaving. I guess I'm just worried about him. I have some cute pictures of them riding...their group of riding friends, and the chicks that stick by them...haha. Thank you Matt. May you have a safe journey, and know your friends and friends mama's are waiting for your return. Good Luck Matt! See you when you get back......


No comments: