Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And the fun begins....

If you've ever met my family, especially my Aunt Lynda, they love to have games, kids or no kids, we play games. My Aunt Lynda pictured in the right hand side, coordinating music loves loves loves this game. It was fun, and the little ones loved it even more. My cousin Monica and Kevin. Super adorable couple, enjoying the nice perfect evening celebrating her dad's 50th! Good job Monica you did a great job! Thanks for the Coronas!
It's was down to these 3 girls, and they were cracking up with the ambition to win!


Little Miss. Cameron, 11 months, just ready to walk, and loving her little car. What's cute, it Bill was actually the camera man for once, and caught some really cute pictures of her. I will keep and show her when she's turning 18!



Look at these 3 beautiful girls! Amanda, Angelica and Evelyn. Super cute picture, and I had a great time sitting out under the trees just talking, laughing and of course...enjoying some super yummy cocktails. Cheers girls!






No comments: